Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
The place for all discussions concerning Star Wars lore. *nods*
17Small
The place for all religious-oriented discussion. Please be civil and considerate of others in your conversations.
11Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Coolest Advanced Class

And now...the contest to decide them all...Which advanced class is the coolest?!?*grins* Let the contest begin! *cough* I vote Commando. There's nothing cooler than a really big gun. *nods*
Small Buruk 4y
Buruk4377Small Buruk 4y
General Discussion

Speculation and Rumors

Hi all!This thread is for random rumors and speculation on any upcoming content. Whether its a new patch, or the (presently) upcoming Makeb expansion, any and all musings about the future are welcome. I'll start us off:What do you guys think the...
Small Buruk 4y
Buruk1196Small Buruk 4y
General Discussion

Illumination

This thread is sortof a spotlight/praise thread for any acts of honor, kindness, courage, bravery, altruism, or excellence that you might see. These acts don't have to be confined to the guild--you can post about a random stranger you met that de...
Small Buruk 4y
Buruk1109Small Buruk 4y
General Discussion

Status Update!

Ok, so this thread is for any and all types of status updates. You can talk about real life or in-game happenings. For example, both"Woot! I just hit level 50!!! *grins*"and"YEEHAW!!! I have just escaped from the black hole that is math homew...
Small Buruk 4y
Buruk1107Small Buruk 4y
Page 1